In 2007, Cheyenne gave the rotary machine a new face and revolutionized the tattoo machine market with the introduction of the HAWK. The low weight and barely noticeable vibrations allow long tattoo sessions with the highest precision minus the fatigue. Our focus on power combined with smooth running, ergonomics and quality has taken rotary machines to a new level.
Today HAWK Spirit and HAWK Thunder are probably the most frequently used tattoo machines worldwide. Their users know why: You get a robust machine with an unbeatable price-performance ratio. Due to its stroke of 2.5 mm, the HAWK is the perfect choice, when it comes to lining and color packing.
The low weight and hardly noticeable vibrations allow long tattoo sessions with highest precision without fatigue. The HAWK Spirit is the ideal device for soft shading and filling.
THE PERFECT TATTOO MACHINE FOR SHADING AND FILLING
- Low vibration and volume
- Stroke of 2.5 mm/0.10 inch
- Perfect for shading and filling
- Can be customized with 2 HAWK grips of different sizes (S: 22.0 mm/0.87 inch, M: 25.4 mm/1.00 inch)
- Adjustable needle depth (0 – 4.0 mm/0 – 0.16 inch)
- Connection via movable jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage guarantees optimum protection of the plug connection
- Available in 5 colors
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
Made in Germany