The original patented after derm!
- Tatu-derm is FDA registered product, patented, manufactured and sterilized in the USA. Tatu-derm is manufactured by TatuYou.
- Tatu-derm uses the theory of moist wound management which allows the skin cells to migrate without interruption of infection or abrasion, resulting in an improved tattoo experience.
- It should be applied within one hour of completing the new tattoo Moisture from the open skin prevents the adhesive from sticking to the new tattoo.
- Apply Tatu-derm to clean dry skin with no residue from the tattoo process.It should completely cover the tattoo with one inch all around for good adhesion.
- Glycerin in green soap residue will react with the adhesive and should be rinsed well before Tatu-derm is applied.
- It should stay in place for 12 to 24 hours while skin is open and producing fluid. After 24 hours the Tatu-derm can be removed and replaced.
- The second application can stay in place for couple days as long as it is sticking well to the skin and there is no fluid build up.
- If the tattoo is done lightly and there is no fluid buildup the initial application can stay in place longer.
- If redness occurs remove the Tatu-derm and discontinue use. If you are allergic to adhesives test a small piece on your skin.
- Redness will clear up once the Tatu-derm is removed and the tattoo will not be affected.
- To remove Tatu-derm, peel it back slowly from the edge or corner. Peel it back over itself, not away from the body.
- Avoid stretching the skin.
- Once Tatu-derm is removed, clean and dry the area and proceed with your preferred topical aftercare.
- Each Sheet size is 6″ x 8″.
- Each Sheet individually packaged and sterilized.